Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Flowers bloom just to wither?


A week ago...

Today

I was shocked this morning when I saw these leaves. My co-worker shifted the plant to window side where it must be inhaling sunshine badly. No matter how beautiful some things are, they just aren't made for the destination & time. I wonder why people sent these plants to our enclosed office that allows me to witness how it wither. Why didn't I read on the required living conditions prior to bringing an aussie-sheltie home with me? He has shorter-than-stardard coat because he is suppose to live in snowy country and it's all-year sunshine here. But he is happiest living with me, no doubt about it. All of us heard or experience this in Life & Movie "we met in wrong place, at wrong time", follow by 'what ifs' The word 'IF' accumulates regret in your memory bank.

I remember watching a movie during 80s. There is an explosion in a vessel. Few who choose to climb upwards without watching downward survived. Some do not believe in climbing. Some concentrate on looking downward, either they fell or scared to death. Some were not given a chance to climb at all, they died during the explosion.

GOD is the director of my life movie and I am a producer. I believe HE would direct me an exit during obstacles.

No comments: