Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Thai Village @ Oasis Building

Heavy traffic at Paya Lebar changed our lunch destination from Siglap Cha Chang Teng to Thai Village. I only had one dish ringing in my mind ~Shark Fin~ woohoo~ Our boss ordered these...(exclusive : pictures on our dessert and a veg w/abalone dish)

Braised Superior Shark Fin w/ Crab Meat砂煲蟹肉鲍翅

Baked Crabs w/ Vermicelli 冬粉焗蟹

Fried Asparagus w/ Scallops 芦笋炒带子

Baked Duck Web 焗鸭掌

One minus point of being in all-male environment is I become butt of their jokes at times. It's difficult to shoot back, either shows that I am petty or I am being 'very woman'. Keep quiet and they think I am offended. I am just not bothered (different from can't be bothered), I enjoy my food, imaginery slicing off their balls, or so... But comes to think of it, when a pool of women eat with only one male colleague, would they do the same? At least today is v-day, be kind to animal, be kind to a woman logic should surface?

Happy V-day to all!!!

1 comment:

Learn Poker said...

In my opinion it is obvious. I have found the answer to your question in google.com