Monday, February 26, 2007

No Onik for me

Maybe rotten people made this up - Year of Golden Pig for commerical purpose. It's FIRE PIG according to newsworthy papers and I believe so...

Before kicking into this year, I don't feel good at all. Alot of random thoughts and ugly pictures in my mind. Once the Pig took over, I feel mentally sick and am now physically very sick. For no reason, I find myself knocking all over places, even in a cab! I have small little bruise over my body and now I detest eating PORK for the sight for it reminds me of Pig. I don't know whyI cook the delicious spare ribs with banana soup yesterday. The minute I remember, I call in Chris (my sister) to tabao some soup with all meat. The next hour, I realised the carpet-cum-bedding we bought for ar zai boy (my sheltie) has two supposingly cute pig character on it. Arrghh..I want to trash it away if not for him. He likes it. I am grougy because I was hit-and-run by the roller coaster fever. I like it better if someone was to drown me with two bottles of dessert wine.

I love this part of song "happy Ending"
******
You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they
But they don't know me
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me
All the shit that you do
******
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

Sometimes I wonder who are friends to judge? Unless they are really close to you, but then again, a sound advise or listening ear would be kind instead of rude remarks or prejudice presumption (not applicable if your parter is really some arse) Do you share both side of stories or only particular side that is most favourable to you?

I search on word : Lemon and.... Law
Either I am a mountain tortortise or I am forgiven cuz I am Non-Ang-Moh. Of all things I heard about Lemon-adjectives and related articles, I saw this phrase call Lemon Law Guide. And I thought it was Law pertaining not to overpluck lemon or ban on pervert ways of drinking lemonade or some kind of gravity law (instead of using apple, they use lemon) As I continue reading, I want to slot in this *laughing-cum-fainting icon* from msn but I can't do it here. If you want to know what is a lemon and do you have a lemon....http://www.carlemon.com/

Now I feel like writing a Durain Law Guide.

2 comments:

michello said...

boo ~ my fav nanny, i hope u dont mind that i just tagged u on my blog so i dont have to keep typing..if u wanna be taken off, just let me know okie?

Anonymous said...

Harlow my lovely Princess M, do you mean this blog? No, certainly not...my pleasure!